What this mod does
Nothing on its own. Due to the amount of mods editing this file, managing mod to mod conflicts and patch creation for panel_worldmap.redswf is a nightmare. The objective of this mod is to ease the work for mod developers editing this file, while also centralising all patches in a single hub for users.
The aim of this mod is to provide a singular patched file which consists in a collection of addition-only mods. These edits being additions only, they are invisible in-game unless the related main mod is installed. With this approach, we can have multiple mod patches combined into one. This patch can be used by anyone taking advantage of only one or more of the included mods and thus not have to worry about managing conflicts or picking which mod they want to see in-game.
The main benefit of this approach is to drastically reduce the amount of patches needed to be created by mod authors wanting to edit this file.
Additionally, some patches are also available to combine this collection of addition-only changes with non-addition mods.
Included addition-only mods
- All Quest Objectives On Map by Wolfmark
- Botanist by K1ngTr4cker
- The Stable - Roach-Horse Customization Mod by Ard Carraigh
Supported non-addition mods
- Base: All Quest Objectives On Map + Botanist + The Stable
- Base Smooth GUI: All Quest Objectives On Map + Botanist + The Stable + Smooth GUI
- Extented: All Quest Objectives On Map + Botanist + The Stable + Smooth GUI + Colored Map Markers
- Full: All Quest Objectives On Map + Botanist + The Stable + Smooth GUI + Colored Map Markers + No World Map Levels
We may make additional versions for various possible combinations if there is a need.
Huge thanks to all authors who allowed us to include their work in the patch collection. Namely: